Day Tripper adventure
ages 10-15, Available weeks 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
During our Day Trippers Adventure weeks, campers experience a variety of amazing activities, traveling to exciting destinations, exploring new places and having fun at our familiar, local favorites too.
This year, we are excited to announce a variety of DTA week options.
All snacks, meals, entrance fees and treats are included in tuition.
Please note the following:
- * Denotes early departure
- # Denotes late arrival (Complimentary extended day is offered for siblings on these days)
Join us for A one week ADVENTURE... or multiple!
Thrill Seekers- Pulse pounding activities await on this special week for campers who want extra excitement in their adventures.
- MON: Canobie Lake Park
- TUES: White Water Rafting*#
- WED: (1/2 day July 4th) K1 Speedway
- THURS: SkyVenture Skydiving/Surfing
- FRI: Tree Top Adventures
Gamer's Quest- Strategy, skill, technology and fun are all part of this week that explores the many different facets of action packed games and quests.
- MON: LazerCraze
- TUES: Dave & Busters
- WED: Boda Borg
- THURS: MindTrek VR
- FRI: Escapology
Water Worlds - If you think the best part of a hot summer is a cool splash in the water, we have an awesome week planned for you!
- MON: Water Country
- TUES: Boogie Boarding (Hampton Beach)
- WED: SkyZone/Coco Keys
- THURS: Hurricane Harbor*#(Six Flags)
- FRI: SUP (Surf School RI)
Extreme Sports- For the high energy camper who loves active play and a bit of friendly competition, this week has something for everyone with all kinds of extreme sports fun.
- MON: Danvers Sports Complex
- TUES: American Ninja Warrior Gym
- WED: Whitewater Rafting *#
- THURS: SkyVenture Indoor Skydiving/Surfing
- FRI: K1 GoKart Racing Series
Great Escapes- Go WILD in this outdoor adventure week, with awesome activities on the ground, in the air, on the water and everywhere in between.
- MON: Tree Top Adventures
- TUES: Horseback Riding/Trail Hike
- WED: Ipswich Canoeing
- THURS: River Tubing*#
- FRI: Geocaching MA
Scattegories- Enjoy this week of "greatest hits" of our local attractions in this well-rounded week of camper favorites.
- MON: Mel's Funway Park
- TUES: Dave & Buster's
- WED: LazerCraze/Bowling
- THURS: Canobie Lake Park
- FRI: Escapology
Ocean Commotion- Set out on the high seas with a variety of engaging trips to explore the seashore, marine wildlife and all the fun of our local tidepools and beaches.
- MON: Seacoast Science Ctr
- TUES: Hampton Beach
- WED: Whale Watch*#
- THURS: Surf School RI
- FRI: Sea kayak/Paddle Boston
Please note that all itineraries are subject to change based on weather, facility availability, and other variables. We will do our best to keep these proposed schedules as they are listed.