WORK AT SUMMER FENN
Thank you for your interest in working at Summer Fenn!
We are seeking applicants with a willingness to learn and work hard as a team to create a great summer experience for children. A commitment to quality programming, attention to safety, and a sense of humor are a must.
Summer Fenn Staff Requirements:
- Minimum of a graduating high school senior
- Be 18 years or older
- Have solid experience working with groups of children and activity delivery (coaching, teaching, day care settings, volunteer work, etc.)
- Possess strong communication skills
- Certifications and Driver’s License
- By the start of camp, staff members must have:
- Standard First Aid and CPR certification
- (if hired, there may be opportunities for certification during our staff training)
- Valid driver's license
- Lifeguard and WSI training are highly desirable.